1. Not rooted in the historic reformed tradition
2. Eschews scholasticism entirely.
3. Myopic focus on "five points of Calvinism" to the detriment of covenant theology which undergirds the entirety of the canons of dordt.
4. Autonomous churches with a tendency not toward congregationalism but de facto episcopalianism with none of the safeguards of either system.
5. Church growth prioritized over church health.
6. Lack of conversation with classical Christian theism in favor of individual ingenuity of particular theologians.